ENG 162 Fall 2013

ENG 162 at Eastern Maine Community College in Bangor ME, taught by John A. (Don't ever, ever ask!) Goldfine johngoldfine@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Surprise!

Nine years ago, I had an ace-student, Stargazer Lily, whose blog link you see below.  I certainly never forgot the incandescent writing and her blog handle, but I only thought about her real name the first class and then fifteen weeks later when I did grades.

But today there she was sitting in Carol Lewandowski's office!  Stargazer Lily!  I'd never seen  her before and I had long ago forgotten the name she uses on her Social Security card.  Check out Stargazer Lily's blog!

http://creativewriting27.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com
Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com Free Message Forums from Bravenet.com