ENG 162 Fall 2013

ENG 162 at Eastern Maine Community College in Bangor ME, taught by John A. (Don't ever, ever ask!) Goldfine johngoldfine@gmail.com

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Tuesday Blues & A Possible Slight Change of Plan

7:30 AM Tuesday morning 9/24 when I ordinarily would be digging into your posts to read and comment...I will be in a hospital johnnie, getting zonked on legal drugs, prepping for a minor procedure that, minor as it is, will probably keep me all day at EMMC (I'd rather be at EMCC!) and send me home in a condition where I would make even  less sense than usual if I commented on your blogs.

Therefore:

I will do my very best to catch up on everything posted on your blogs Monday night. I will work Tuesday afternoon and evening if I am able.  And I will certainly hit your blogs again on my regular Thursday.  (I'm on a TThSu rotation usually.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Savannah said...

I hope you have a quick recovery! And if you do have a window view during this visit, I hope you can admire the foliage along the Penobscot instead of the ice chunks I was subjected to or the dull sky that you told me about from my writer's autobiography the first week of class. Good luck!

Friday, September 20, 2013 11:06:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wishing the best for you. Very sad to hear this news! Not in a sense because I am still working on week 4 homework but take your time recovering. Best wishes!!

Saturday, September 21, 2013 10:58:00 AM  
Blogger johngoldfine said...

Thanks for your good wishes. Anything can happen, but the likeliest result of my visit Tuesday is that I'll be home Tuesday night, with my wife fetching me my slippers (and pipe if I smoked one) so that I don't exert myself, and me still drug-babbling about how much fun it was to wheel around the hospital on gurneys and wheelchairs.

Saturday, September 21, 2013 11:52:00 AM  
Blogger TammieEng162 said...

Wishing the best and a speedy recovery! What will be interesting are the stories that your wife will have after your "drug-babbling". I have experienced this as the listener and that of the babbler. I look forward to your return to blogging.

Saturday, September 21, 2013 9:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com
Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com Free Message Forums from Bravenet.com