ENG 162 Fall 2013

ENG 162 at Eastern Maine Community College in Bangor ME, taught by John A. (Don't ever, ever ask!) Goldfine johngoldfine@gmail.com

Monday, October 14, 2013

Rewrite!

If in my comment on your posts, I use the nasty seven-letter word r-e-w-r-i-t-e as either a noun or a verb, you  have to...rewrite the piece to get credit for it.  I may not be happy with a piece, I may offer advice and suggestions for improvement, I may say any number of things, but unless you see that one magic word (REWRITE), you are all set.

Once you see the word and rewrite your piece, repost the rewrite as "Prompt 561 (or whatever) rewrite."  Unless it's a new post I probably won't realize you've rewritten it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com
Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com Free Message Forums from Bravenet.com