ENG 162 Fall 2013

ENG 162 at Eastern Maine Community College in Bangor ME, taught by John A. (Don't ever, ever ask!) Goldfine johngoldfine@gmail.com

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Week 10 Theme: distance, framing, alienation

Use the ideas here as a springboard for a piece on your own blog.

Writers do not broadcast pearls of beauty and wisdom in the hopes that a reader will find them and appreciate them!

No, indeed, the writer has to be much more aggressive--he really has to get into the reader's head and play mind-games and force the reader to participate and collaborate in the writing. If the writer has to do everything, it's going to be a long day.

Here's an example from 101. Student is writing about grocery shopping. If she says 'cheese,' nothing happens in my head. There is no picture of cheese up there. Sorry 'bout that. But when she says, "Cheese for pizza: house-brand mozzarella, grated cheddar, and crumbled feta," great! We're in business. I picture a green rectangular bag of white mozzarella, a blue rectangular bag of orange cheddar, and little clear-plastic dish of dried-up feta. I will do that work for her. She doesn't need to add all that detail herself.

Every reader's mind responds to the chance to see mental images, one after the other, because it's a cheap, legal high.Sometimes, though, getting the reader to come out and play is trickier.

This week you're going to think about distancing techniques that pull the reader in.

'Distancing techniques that pull the reader in,' you say--how can you pull the reader in if you're pushing the reader away? Think grade school. How do you show someone of the opposite sex that you like them? Well, hitting them might be a good start! Think junior high. How do you show someone of the opposite sex that you like them? Pretending to not know they exist might be a good start! Think high school. How do you show someone of the opposite sex that you really like them? Pretending to like their best friend might be a good start!

It isn't til you grow up a little that you learn the more direct technique: "Hey, dearheart, wanna be my sweetie-pie?"

Sometimes you get the reader's attention by abusing the reader a little! Just like grade school!

Sometimes this is called 'alienating' or distancing the reader. Making the reader work a little for those pearls you are offering. One way of alienating is by playing with the time order of your material. Is it always right to start in the beginning? Ask moviemakers--they often start just as the hero's car goes over the cliff and then they fade to a long flashback that brings the story right to the car going over the cliff and then they continue the story to show how the hero gets out of the pickle he's in.

But it's an alienating technique because instead of just being swept along by the narrative, the technique forces the audience to say, 'Oh yeah, that was a teaser, and this is a flashback. We're going to have to remember that car and not be too impatient.'

Another alienating technique is the frame around material. Instead of just telling the damn story, the writer has someone else talk or talks about something not quite immediately and obviously relevant or does something offputting and confusing. Here's the opening of "Alexander Dolgun's Story":"One day in late 1948 a young American out for an innocent walk in the streets of Moscow was accosted by an operative of the MGB, the Soviet secret police. Had he been quick to run away through the crowded streets to the American embassy, only two blocks away, he would probably have been safe. Instead, he paused to answer the agent politely. Within seconds, the young man was a prisoner of the MGB. He would live under their shadow for the next twenty-three years."

That's straightforward-seeming third person narrative, but there's a catch: that young man was Alexander Dolgun, the writer. After the first few pages, the whole rest of the book is told in the first person. In fact, here's how the second chapter begins: "One day in late 1948 a young American out for an innocent walk in the streets of Moscow was accosted by an operative of the MGB."

Wait a sec! That's how he started Chapter One! Why is he alienating us, playing games with our heads, messing with our minds? He continues: "That is where the book begins so I come back to that day...." And on he goes.

But this is what he's done: he's said this is not just a begin-at-the-beginning roller-coaster ride of a story. He's saying: 'You've got to really work with me, folks; you've got to imagine my story from the outside, where I started, and you have to imagine it from the inside, as I'm about to detail. You've got to be agile because what you're about to hear is going to shake your notions about what makes people tick, so if you can't handle two identical openings to two different chapters, maybe you ought to check out now!"

So--he pulls us in by pushing us away.

The linked vingettes you did last week are essentially an alienating technique. Why not give the reader every last little detail? Why leave things hanging sometimes? Why start without a lot of explanation and end before the end? Why stick in apparently inconsequential details? Wy avoid commenting on the material? Why not connect the vignettes? Why ask so much of the reader?

Here's cindylou's linked vignettes from last week. How does she pull the reader in? By not telling us everything. By avoiding dealing with stuff directly. By letting skiing stand in for other things and forcing us to figure it out. By tossing green Dickies into a piece about cancer (why does she do that?)

(Because introducing the apparently inconsequential forces the reader into the picture, sometimes unwillingly. Because the humble can be huge if seen in the proper light. Because it forces the reader to slow down. In the movie 'Schindler's List' it's all black and white except for one vignette sequence where a little girl in a pink coat is shown--and we follow that girl and then her abandoned coat. Very effective. That's what 'inconsequential detail' can do.)

Because I Can

I make supper like it’s any other day. I’ve talked to friends and family. Convinced them that I’ll be fine. Try not to say cancer, just say lump. My husband comes through the door. Green Dickie work clothes laced with welding holes, lunch pail on counter. Dirty, tired like any other day. I drop the tomato-y spoon. I point to my neck, words yip out that make no sense.
******
In my mind think I’ll ski full and strong as I’ve done for years. Close to home this time in case it doesn’t go well. Weak and not admitting it. The skis slip ahead of the body and down I go. Terror strikes as my head falls back. Terror all out of proportion to the fall. Thirty stitches across the front of my throat hold. What did I think, that my head was going to fall off?
*****
Head strapped to the table. Nurses caring, touching, loving my hair. They are happy for me that I won’t lose it. They are more accustomed to older and balder. Or little bald children, children must be the worst. The nurses like me. I look healthy and happy. A nice break from their normal. Strange green and red lights. Hard to believe lights will kill cells.
******
Midnight all the time. Never have been so tired. People expect things I can’t deliver. Just too tired, can’t even explain how tired a strong, always been fit, in the prime of her life woman can be. Everyone so kind, but needing things. Needing me to be healthy. Needing me to be happy. Needing me to pretend. Just go, let me be. Let me be tired.
******
Skiing across the lake, heading for beautiful, snow capped Mt. Katahdin. Won’t really make it to the mountain, but I can ski toward it. Skiing hard and fast and alone, celebrating the fact that I can. Healthy sweat steaming up from the jacket, working too hard, going too far, because I can."


Copyright (c) 2009 by Cindylou

Here's an X-rated one from Pinot Prisoner using a framing device and shock tactics to alienate, with my comment attached.

I guess the first thing you should know is that I have no clue how many women I have slept with. At best guess I would say somewhere between 200 and 500. Ok, ok, I’m sure that sounds far fetched. However, think about it this way. I lost my virginity in a threesome with two women, I lived in Europe for the better part of four years and there were multiple days where I would sleep with someone I came home with from the club the night before and then take someone new home later that night when I went to another club. I’ve been borderline paranoid about using condoms; I can count the people I haven’t worn condoms with on one hand. I’ve been tested regularly every 6 months since 1996; that’s the full “rod” and blood tests and, so far so good.

I’ve never had more than 3 relationships last past 6 months…and I think that’s important for you to know. It’s not that I don’t want to share feelings, or share my life with someone. I think it’s mostly a defensive mechanism that I have. Push away before they can push me away. I’ve always had a low self esteem, and my divorce only acted as a catalyst to my downward spiral right before my cross country drive. I can honestly say that most of my “numbers come from Europe, Washington, and my cross country drive. Shit…18 women in two months. I slept with seven women in New Orleans alone, and I was only there for 10 days. All of them, every last one of them was only a glimpse of what I want and what I need in life. I believe as Casanova said, “Can you not love someone in more ways than one?” that I was using these chances to hold myself over until I found what I was looking for. I realize that there is no romanticism in this letter. I realize that there is absolutely nothing here that would make you want to give me a chance with you. I guess I just needed to put this out there to you for myself. I needed to take a chance and share what I consider to be my biggest flaw with the one person I trust, the one person I want to share more with…you.

I think I may feel something special for you; how do I avoid screwing this one up like I’ve done so many times before? I guess the easiest way is to tell you everything. This could be dangerous…why would I do such a thing? I guess it’s because the only other person in my life I have ever selflessly loved was someone that I felt safe enough to share all of this information with…and later I married her. I hope you can look past these faults from my past that I have laid out before you, and realize that I am trying to be as open with you as possible. I guess we’ll see in a few days.
posted by Pinot Prisoner at 11:24 PM on Nov 11, 2006


johngoldfine said...
This definitely is an approach to pulling them in by pushing them away. First you drop an anvil on their heads, then you offer to make the pain go away--exactly!

If I were an actual woman receiving this, though, I would say, 'Slick writing, but I'm not buying a word of it. No way do I want to be merely # 501.'




Your job this week is to play with one or the other or all of the tricks I've described: time order trickery or framing devices or linked vignette technique or anything else that does the trick--there are an infinite number of devices.

Late entry: I was reading a book review tonight and the reviewer is discussing the author's technique: "...we simultaneously find ourselves inside [the character's] head, seeing the world through his eyes, and also outside him.... [I]n many sentences the reader must figure out where in a welter of "he's" and "him's," [the character] is....

The point is not to create an insoluble puzzle but to make you, the reader, do a little work in order to orient yourself."


Yes! That last sentence explains what week 10 is all about: getting the reader to work with the writer.

So--thoughts or reactions to or comments on this theme?

Another late entry, March 25, 2012.  FWIW and in aid of further understanding of week 10, here's part of a comment I made on a student blog last night: 


"But, of course, audiences often exist to be abused and often find the experience exhilarating. Many a comedian and many a performance or installation artist has found abuse of an audience a successful and lucrative career move."  Week 10 is about that abusive (but stimulating) relationship with an audience!, where the audience actually becomes a part of the performance or of the thing being read!

42 Comments:

Anonymous reetplus3 said...

ah, another Saturday, another assignment. the saturdays are getting fewer and fewer. the end is coming.
I enjoyed the linked vignette from Cindylou. she's been through a lot. I'll tell her her work was used as an example.
I'll read the lecture material again, and again, and think about the prompts...that is, after I finish the whoopie pies, and go for a walk!!!

Saturday, March 26, 2011 4:30:00 PM  
Anonymous reetplus3 said...

I've read this stuff so many times...but still not sure what is needed. Sounds to me like I just need to write linked vignettes again? I have submitted one prompt - to see if I'm on the right track. I'll wait to hear from you bf moving forward.

Saturday, March 26, 2011 8:19:00 PM  
Blogger johngoldfine said...

Linked viognettes can do it, reta--or multiple narrators, or telling it from an oddball point of view, or many other approaches.

Say hi to cindylou from me!

Sunday, March 27, 2011 7:32:00 AM  
Blogger Rebecca C. said...

This seems like it could be tricky, but fun. So do we need to necessarily use vignettes or could we write a piece using the time techniques or point of view techniques without writing vignettes specifically?

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 12:05:00 PM  
Blogger johngoldfine said...

Vingettes not necessary, rebecca--there are other ways. Check Reta's blog for one example.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 12:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Morgan said...

I tried something funky.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 3:36:00 PM  
Blogger Kristie Grant Canfield said...

I find myself struggling at this point to pick a subject to write about. I think I have written about everything that matters to me and then some. I'm sure there are there somewhere, but I am spending a lot of time finding them.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 7:19:00 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

what to write...

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 11:26:00 PM  
Blogger emily said...

At this point in the game it is getting harder and harder with each assignment to come up with something to write about for me... i need new ideas.

Thursday, March 31, 2011 6:16:00 AM  
Blogger johngoldfine said...

I never object to recycling topics. Once I had a student write me 12 essays on draft horses for ENG 101....

Thursday, March 31, 2011 8:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Zoe Little said...

ah-finally have power back! lots of catching up to do! this theme seems interesting, can't wait to give it a try.

Sunday, April 03, 2011 2:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Melissa said...

This week is going to be hard for me, considering I am in Cancun right now. I'm trying to get it done but there's nice weather outside!

Sunday, April 03, 2011 7:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Derek P said...

I'm glad to hear to don't mind the idea of recycling topics. I feel like alienation is one of those things were you either don't do enough or go over the top with. But I just need to find out which approach is easiest for me.

Thursday, April 07, 2011 8:36:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

recycling topics is good, because I am too running out of ideas to write on

Thursday, April 07, 2011 9:21:00 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

ok

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 8:35:00 PM  
Blogger HillNicole said...

I think this paper was very interesting to write. I was having a very hard time understand what we were supposed to write about until I re-read the assignment over for the third time. "Third times the charm!"

Monday, April 18, 2011 12:24:00 PM  
Blogger Ryan G said...

This is more my style. A little confusing to the reader. Make them work a little bit.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011 9:03:00 PM  
Blogger johngoldfine said...

Mysterious rather than confusing, ryan, but, yeah....

Thursday, April 28, 2011 7:30:00 AM  
Blogger Kara said...

I agree with a lot of the other students..I am running out of ideas, but I'm scraping!

Saturday, April 30, 2011 4:58:00 PM  
Blogger RJ Perry said...

Distancing is still something I don't 100% understand, but It makes more sense to me now then when I originally read the theme, so I suppose that's improvement!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 9:37:00 PM  
Blogger RSF said...

I hope I got this one cause I had a little fun with it. Even if it's not what you were looking for I enjoyed writing this week's piece and I thank you for the inspiration and direction to do so.

Sunday, April 01, 2012 1:14:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I found that the linked vignettes worked the best for me. I agree with some of the others, a few of the other techniques were a little harder and I wasn't quite sure how to go about it at first.

Tuesday, November 06, 2012 5:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nxjddkaw christian louboutin sale 119564 michael kors bags 448520 thomas sabo jewellery 622801 http://www.michael-kors2013.com/

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 6:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bwygkolv cheap michael kors 372559 christian louboutin sale 947441 thomas sabo jewellery 331861 http://www.tomsbobsshoes.com/

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 6:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pfiqmfsh michael kors outlet online 701679 toms outlet online 249096 thomas sabo charms sale 586594 http://www.cozylouboutinshoeoutlet.co.uk/

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 7:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gpyzcjoh louboutin sale 788747 toms outlet online 876438 toms shoes outlet 235259 http://www.tomsshoe2013.net/

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 7:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and that is okay. One vital key to successful dress making is having patience with yourself and just enjoying the whole process. Lots of brides would think that if they buy an low-cost dress for his or her wedding
christian louboutin uk
[url=http://www.thomassabofashion.co.uk/]thomas sabo jewellery[/url]
http://www.tomsshoe2013.net/
Keeping in mind that my design will ultimately be 3 colors, I need to simplify what I have
cheap toms online
[url=http://www.tomscheapestsale.com/]toms shoes[/url]
http://www.2013-michaelkorsoutlet.net/

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 8:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most school districts require a minimum amount of a bachelor degree in teaching, as well as the a local and even state certificate
thomas sabo jewellery
[url=http://www.fadthomassabojewelry.co.uk/]thomas sabo bracelet[/url]
http://www.tomsshoe2013.net/
The salesforce does it to acquire new customers
toms shoes outlet
[url=http://www.tomscheapestsale.com/]toms shoes sale[/url]
http://www.cheaptomsbobs.net /

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 8:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is kids,toddler,scary and bedding sets, even dinosaur bedding twin style
toms outlet online
[url=http://www.cheaptomsbobs.com/]toms shoes outlet[/url]
http://www.tomsbobsshoes.com/
Clients have a positive feedback about the makeup services they get from Charleston experts
cheap toms online
[url=http://www.fadthomassabojewelry.co.uk/]thomas sabo bracelet[/url]
http://www.michael-kors2013.com/

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 9:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every one want to buy discount luggage for travelling.it does not mean that this luggage is made with cheap or low quality material
cheap toms online
[url=http://www.fadthomassabojewelry.co.uk/]thomas sabo uk[/url]
http://www.cozylouboutinshoeshop.co.uk/
You can post the website of the item to your friends and family or close ones and have their thoughts or you can explore the reviews of the item which will be really helpful to check if the product is absolutely fine or not
michael kors handbags
[url=http://www.fashionthomassabo.co.uk/]thomas sabo charms[/url]
http://www.cheaptomsshoe2013.com/

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 9:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This pattern is formed by horizontal and vertical stripes usually of the same color that cross each other on a white background to form even checks
cheap christian louboutin
http://www.cozylouboutinshoeoutlet.co.uk/ - louboutin outlet
http://www.cheaptomsshoe2013.com/
Pajamas are created for males, girls and kids of all ages
christian louboutin outlet
http://www.cozylouboutinshoeoutlet.co.uk/ - christian louboutin sale
http://www.cosylouboutinshoeshop.co.uk/

Wednesday, April 03, 2013 8:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After a hard long day at work, most people dread the fact that they are going to have to spend hours on end preparing a meal that is tasty
toms shoes
[url=http://www.tomsbobsshoes.com/]cheap toms[/url]
http://www.tomsbobsshoes.com/
One can find a wonderful variety in this accessory which will make your surrounding interesting
thomas sabo charms sale
[url=http://www.tomscheapestsale.net/]toms shoes outlet[/url]
http://www.cosylouboutinshoeshop.co.uk/

Wednesday, April 03, 2013 8:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Top-grained leather is very durable and easy to maintain, making it the best option for car upholstery and jackets
cheap toms online
http://www.tomscheapestsale.com/ - toms outlet online
http://www.fashionthomassabo.co.uk/
Essentially, boot sales are the best places to save money, but they can end up being extremely time consuming at the same time, which is certainly not ideal
thomas sabo charms
http://www.2013loubotinshoesshop.co.uk/ - cheap christian louboutin
http://www.2013michaelkorsonline.net/

Wednesday, April 03, 2013 8:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just let them know about your budget and they would tell you what best they can offer to you with in your budget
michael kors bags
http://www.2013loubotinshoesshop.co.uk/ - louboutin outlet
http://www.2013michaelkorsonline.net/
TV, fridge, air conditioners, Internet, everything depends on electricity
toms outlet online
http://www.tomsbobsoutlet.com/ - toms outlet
http://www.cheaptomsbobs.net /

Thursday, April 04, 2013 1:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The truth is, technological researchers have indisputably says numerous powerful considered management, historians and also other very clever people reveal comparable brain wave wavelengths along with present specific optimum mind claims even though involved in mind responsibilities.Albert Einstein, physicist, estimations that this inexperienced employs just 10% of the brain's total possible.There is certainly a lot more unnoticed probable in your thoughts..another 90% which is governed through the unconscious mind.To "use" a greater portion of your head, you must learn how to make use of your human brain not only on purpose, but additionally on the Depths of the mind amount
thomas sabo charms
[url=http://www.tomscheapestsale.net/]toms shoes sale[/url]
http://www.tomsbobsseries.com/
Make sure that you buy bed spreads in comfortable and skin friendly fabrics
toms outlet online
[url=http://www.fadthomassabojewelry.co.uk/]thomas sabo[/url]
http://www.tomsbobsshoe.com/

Thursday, April 04, 2013 5:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, fun can begin with characters a child wants to play with
thomas sabo uk
[url=http://www.tomsbobsseries.com/]cheap toms online[/url]
http://www.tomsshoe2013.com/
These all items are excluded from the warranty conditions
toms shoes
[url=http://www.tomsbobsseries.net/]bobs shoes[/url]
http://www.2013michaelkors-outlet.net/

Thursday, April 04, 2013 11:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The accessories and furniture here should be comfortable and easily manageable
toms outlet
[url=http://www.2013loubotinshoessky.co.uk/]louboutin outlet[/url]
http://www.tomscheapestsale.com/
Brides are always excited to be selecting their wedding flowers and it is so important that they not only get what they want but that they are thrilled on their special day
thomas sabo uk
[url=http://www.tomsbobsoutlet.com/]toms shoes outlet[/url]
http://www.thomassaboshop2013.co.uk/

Thursday, April 04, 2013 2:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try to search for such sites to make your download
thomas sabo uk
[url=http://www.tomscheapestsale.com/]cheap toms online[/url]
http://www.michael-kors2013.net/
Tenants at Stuyvesant Town and Peter Cooper Village permitted a calendar year-lengthy freeze on their landmark course-action lawsuit with regards to lease overcharges to expire, but warned that a settlement was not probable before the conclusion of the 12 months, which could lead to a resumption of the situation
christian louboutin
[url=http://www.2013michaelkorsdiscount.com/]cheap michael kors[/url]
http://www.cheaptomsbobs.com/

Thursday, April 04, 2013 3:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

which consumption signifies only 10% of the items your mind can perform.Your own depths of the mind alternatively is in charge of your system?ersus independent characteristics, for example the unsafe effects of your current pulse, your current inhaling and exhaling, the gastrointestinal tract, a whole bunch more involving additional functions.An individual add?big t need to knowingly may you to ultimately take in air; your own depths of the mind manages the idea for you personally.This will likely appear incredible, or possibly perhaps preposterous, and also to be truthful in some time involving my well being I may most likely go along with a person.Speculate obtaining the actual strategies gonna end up being unveiled for your requirements, playing has not already been exactly the same
cheap toms
[url=http://www.tomsbobsoutlet.com/]toms outlet online[/url]
http://www.tomsbobsoutlet.com/
In addition to that, the dresses they put on can also present their taste and character to some degree and with competitive price also
michael kors outlet
[url=http://www.fadthomassabooutlet.co.uk/]thomas sabo charms[/url]
http://www.thomassaboshop2013.co.uk/

Thursday, April 04, 2013 10:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you find an old desk that looks like it has a lot of life left in it, you can easily fix it up to look just as good as new
cheap toms online
[url=http://www.fashionthomassabo.co.uk/]thomas sabo bracelet[/url]
http://www.2013michaelkorsonline.net/
There are many bag stores in the market that are specific for the cheap bags for carrying luggage
thomas sabo charms
[url=http://www.tomsbobsseries.net/]toms shoes sale[/url]
http://www.2013cozyredshoes.co.uk/

Friday, April 05, 2013 3:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tyya's dad won't bribe mad anything qualified at the cumulate - no ice cream, no sweets, no cookies. But when the saleslady puts a recompense sticker on Tyya's nose, Daddy is completely laboured to gather something high-minded

http://www.webhunter.pl/?p=1


http://dahar.pl/opisyhoteliwhurghadzie,relacja,67.html
http://xn--lubi-media-hnb.biz.pl/2012/02/page/9
http://futbolowerozmowy.pl/rodzaje.html
http://pizza-alex.pl/forum/category/czy-warto-kupowac-mrozona-pizze/page/2
http://yedigunoyun.com/konkurencyjnosc

Saturday, April 06, 2013 6:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Universal Industrial coupon codes are codes that you can consume to capture discounts upon your shopping at international industrial online or not. Coupon codes released by the performers dole out as treat of the companions their trusty customers.
http://os-cms.pl/tag/trend
http://www.kataloguj.info/tag,sutasz/
http://shynt.waw.pl/?p=802
http://www.2uh.pl/tag/ekspozycja/
http://www.2uh.pl/tag/wesela-warszawa/

http://www.jedrusiowaizba.pl/?risotto-z-warzyw-mrozonych,126
http://www.sbada.net/Thread-GRA-Pi%C5%82karzyki-Paper-Soccer
http://autodiagnostykamyslowice.pl/nagrzewnice/
http://www.twoje-strony.pl/knpl-abieniek-nagrzewnice-s-696.html
http://seventv.pl/firmy/kurtyny,powietrzne,uhf,2010.htm

Sunday, April 14, 2013 3:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com
Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com Free Message Forums from Bravenet.com